BEYOND THE GIFT SHOP:
NEW PLACES AND PARTNERS FOR MUSEUM RETAIL
Thursday 31 March 2022 – 12.15-13.00
- Jeanine AALFS – Retail Manager
- Judith MATHER – Buying and Brand Licensing Director
The National Gallery
- Tony Tremlett, Arts and Culture Managing Director
- Josephine CHANTER – Director of Audiences
The Design Museum
- Kate ROLFE – Director (Moderator)
The Revels Office
Going beyond brick and mortar, creating a tailor-made experience or an ephemeral place, collaborating with a brand, meeting customers where they spend their time – this is the ambition of new cultural retail practices that go beyond the museum shop to reach new customers.
What best practices and perspectives for revenue-generation through innovative cultural retail formats?