NEW KEYS TO DEVELOPMENT
Thursday 31 March 2022 – 11.00-12.00
- Masha MASKINA – Curatorial director and Art advisor
- Lucy LITTLEWOOD – Director of Development
Museum of The Home
- Simon MEDINA – Responsable des relations entreprises et du mécénat
Musée des Confluences
- Gaële de MEDEIROS – Directrice du développement économique & international
- Sarah HUGOUNENQ – Journaliste indépendante, enseignante (Modératrice)
Cultural venues are facing a major need for greater financial resilience and thus for hybrid fundraising models at the crossroads of physical and digital.
Alongside “traditional” fundraising, diversification and innovation are the key words of these strategies. This round table will address digital fundraising through NFTs, consulting services offered by institutions to companies as well as fundraising campaigns in partnership with the social sector.