ENGAGING WITH OLDER ADULTS
Thursday 31 March 2022 – 15.15-16.15
- Florence BRACHET CHAMPSAUR – Cheffe du service patrimoine et mécénat
- Cathelijne DENEKAMP – Manager Accessibility/Inclusion
- Maura O’MALLEY – CEO/Co-Founder
- Helene CLARI – Directrice des missions sociales
- Annabelle Türkis – Conference curator
Museum Connections (Modératrice)
With populations ageing in many countries, museums have a role to play towards communities of elderly people with decreasing physical abilities or in a situation of dependence.
How can institutions contribute to the social inclusion and well-being of the elderly, fight ageism and foster intergenerational dialogue?
This conference will be looking at best practices in terms of IRL and digital experiences for these communities.